Sunday, March 8, 2009

New Comcast Commercial

Here is the youtube link to see the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcol9UVkWs



The first time I saw this video I was so creeped out by the kid on the skateboard. You cant understand what they are saying because they all sound monotone and dull, yet everything around them is crazy and colorful! What was up with those alien on the bouncy ball...that really freaked me out!

I was very intrigued by the commercial but I had no idea what it was even about until the end...COMCAST!! Now I am really confused...



All of the people in the commerical are young, except for the older black guy at the end, and maybe the lady on the tampoline (hard to tell). Who is there target audience? Young kids. I think this ad is horrible, but interestingly enough, if you look at the youtube video and all the comments underneath...everyone loves it!!!



Most people thought it sounded like the movie Juno. Was this an intentional attempt to relate with todays youth, but why would they be buying comcast? Trying to get there parents to buy it for them? Seems funny to me.



I think this is an awful commerical and the most creepy commerical I have ever seen. I hope they change their look soon but atleast it got your attention right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment